Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Crazy Good Love - 2 Year Anniversary





Tyler surprised me by cleaning the house while I was at work. Not the way most guys want to spend their day off! He did such a good job too...vacuumed and swept...the whole bit! He also gave me the beautiful roses...they are such a pale pink it is cool!

I am amazed at what these two years have been. It is hard to describe...far surpasses my greatest expectations. I don't know if I ever really believed I would be this loved and this happy. Let's be honest, Tyler is a boy, and I am a girl...so we have our differences. But I can go from wondering what he is thinking to smiling and laughing like no other time in my life. It is very clear how God has used Tyler in my life and I pray that the Lord blesses Tyler with me as much as I am blessed by him.

We exchanged gifts...which we didn't plan but we both did. Then went to dinner and on a walk with Josey on the greenbelt. It was really wonderful. We are relaxing and watching some TV now. When I asked Tyler what one of his favorite things about marriage is he said, "Sleeping next to you each night." I agreed, it is a great feeling to sleep next to someone you love.

1 comment:

Jessie Horney said...

Congratulations! Two years- you're already beating the odds. I really like you and Ty together, and I think your marriage is so sweet. Love you girl!