Friday, September 4, 2009

Life lately...

School has started and I love it. One of my harder semesters but I have awesome profs. My accounting prof is great...he was a partner at one of the big 4 accounting firms for 29 years. I won't bore all of you with more accounting details or stories he has, but to me, they are amazing.

Tonight we are going to Olive Garden with Jake and Jenny and then to play games at their house. Should be a great time. I am looking forward to it since my evening after work consisted of being so tired I didn't do anything, being so tired I couldn't nap, and cleaning up to piles of dog puke from Tyler's parent's dog. Oh joy!

Tyler was sick this last week because he has been working so much lately. He worked 84 hour last week. Yikes! No thanks! He is working so hard and I am so grateful. Great things are coming his way...hoping to post about them soon. :-)

My mom and her husband came to visit for a couple of days, it was a lot of fun. Mom and I did a little shopping and she bought me my first suit. It is going to come in handy with interviews and other accounting functions. Yay...it is a classic black pin stripe with a skirt instead of pants. Love it!

Also, Tyler and I spoiled ourselves and got Blackberry's. 3G, didn't know I was missing out on so much. If you haven't crossed over, don't. It is addicting. Pathetic, I know!

Hope everyone is doing well. Lots of pregnant ladies lately...wish you all healthy pregnancies! I am happy to report that I do not currently have baby fever. :-)


No comments: