Friday, July 17, 2009

First Harvest


I have been picking Sugar Snap Peas for about a week and a half. They are amazing in salads. Today I picked our first cucumber. I put some in a salad and Tyler had his with salt. It was great. Having a garden has been so much fun...almost weird how much fun it is. I am already looking forward to next year. I will have a much bigger garden, in raised garden boxes, and in a different location. I have learned a lot this year, trial and error.

I am also doing herbs in my kitchen, mostly basil and parsley. I am hoping to be just like Giada, minus her amazing boobs (ha, who am I kidding, I just need the name of her doctor) and the TV show. :-)

2 comments:

Jessie Horney said...

i have such a huge girl crush on giada! good job on your garden, little mama :)

Melanie said...

Love the picture Mace. Isn't gardening fun. We are going to be so much better next year. :)