Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a friend!


Ashley Puga, for those of you who know her, wow! You are blessed! I am so thankful for her special friendship. I spent last Saturday with her, treating her to a birthday surprise. She was told to dress up a little and be ready by 6:00. Much to her surprise, I showed up with a cute little poem that clued her in to what the night had ahead. We started out at Brick 29, an amazing restaurant. We had calamari, a salmon entree, and bread pudding and creme broule for dessert. Amazing! Then we headed to her house to snap a quick picture before we headed to Walmart. Yes, Walmart for her birthday. It was so great, we each had $12 to create a frame for the picture of us. We both got creative! Then we headed to see "New In Town" which we both enjoyed. Anyway, I am so grateful for Ashley. She listens, and pokes and prods, and hugs, and laughs, and all the things girls need a friend to do. I am so excited for this next year for her and all it holds. I hope you all have a friend like Ashley.

No comments: