Monday, February 16, 2009

Fun and Satisfying things to do that don't cost money!

I am just coming up with these, but I hope someone has some fun with them!

1. Rearrange the furniture/decor in your house.
2. Create a new recipe with food in your house.
3. Start a blog.
4. Go to the library and get a book.
5. Practice taking cool/abstract photos.
6. Polish any wood furniture that you have.
7. Watch a movie.
8. What a TV series online, this is one of my favorites.
9. Wash all of the odd things in your house like blankets, rugs, etc.
10. Organize the drawers in your kitchen/bathroom.
11. Bake cookies and have a nephew, niece, friend come over to frost them.
12. Go through your files and get rid of anything you don't need...can you tell I like to organize.
13. Scrapbook.
14. Play board games or card games with your husband/wife.
15. Call a friend to go on a walk to catch up instead of sitting on your butt while you catch up.
16. Go running.
17. Work out at home doing push-ups, sit-ups, wall sits, etc.
18. Try new styles with your hair on a lazy saturday so you can do them later.
19. Give yourself and pedi and mani.
20. Have friends over for dinner, I need to do this more.

Alright, this is one of my breaks from studying. I am taking a huge test on Monday the 23rd...I believe it is 6 hours long and has a 40% passing rate. Wish me luck....a pray hard!

1 comment:

Oh Happy Day Design said...

Are you taking the series 7 test? I love all of your things to do ideas. I am a huge organizer as well I just might take some of your ideas and put them into action!