Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where the magic happens! :-)




Here are some pictures of our bedroom, I love it. It was the first room I did when we moved in and I had the design in mind for quite a while. It will change a little bit at the end of the month, with some new furniture pieces. Anyway, Tyler has been gone for 10 days and comes home tomorrow night. We have a black tie awards banquet for my work, should be a ton of fun. Tyler is wearing a tux and I am wearing a floor lenth formal. I'll be sure to take some pictures to update y'all. Anyway, have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

Jessie Horney said...

your room is lovely- i am inspired to finish ours! love you, girl.

Hannah said...

how lucky am I to have slept in that bed too!:)...

Melanie said...

Your room is beautiful!!! Where are the pictures from the work party?

Love, Burkhart & Tschiegg said...

Cute room Mace!