Saturday, January 31, 2009

Studio D


I am so happy with my new hair cut and color. I have been ranting and raving about Megan at Studio D. She does such a great job and makes the whole experience so fun. Studio D is an amazing salon, it is in Nampa. If you live in Boise, Studio D is worth the Drive. I have never enjoyed the "salon experience" before, but now I am hooked! If you want to check out Megan's skills at Studio D let me know and I'll give you a referral card for $10 off! You will love Megan and your new look!

P.S. --My page background and our bedroom look a lot alike!

2 comments:

Love, Burkhart & Tschiegg said...

Macey! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad you found mine. Looks like life is going well for you and your hubby! I'm sad that I didn't get to see you Christmas break. Let me know if you guys are going to come to Oregon again. Maybe I'll see if some of the girls wanna go for a quick trip to Idaho. :)

Melanie said...

You are hot Macey! I love the new hairstyle. I think I may have to try Studio D the next time I get my hair cut. Maybe Tyler will tell me he likes it then. hee hee.