Thursday, January 15, 2009

Special times!

Yikes...that last blog entry was a marathon. Sorry about that! Tonight, after a long day at work, I am very thankful for friends and my husband. During lunch I texted Jessie to see if I could hang out tonight because after a day like today, I didn't want to be alone all evening while Tyler is working. Not only did she said I could come hang out, but she made me dinner and her husband bought us wine to help my evening finish well. It was so nice to have a place to go where I am surrounded by good friends. I have really been blessed by Jessie, she is my running partner and we have so much fun being honest and sharing our confrontational viewpoints. Haha!

I am also thankful that my boss is letting me go in late tomorrow for the sole perpous of sleeping in with my husband. Tyler has been working nights and he is working nights this weekend so the extra hour in the morning together will be amazing! Yay!

2 comments:

Oh Happy Day Design said...

nothing finishes off an evening like a good bottle of wine!

Jessie Horney said...

amen to that!