Monday, November 5, 2012

One, two, buckle my shoe

How many of you thought I was pregnant with baby number 2 when you saw the title to this blog post...maybe you thought I was making an announcement with numbers similar to Mindi, but I assure you I am not making that announcement at this time.  Instead, I am catching up on Daley's month 1 update and right on time with her month 2 update.
 At 1 month Daley is:
 - trying to smile
 - sleeping 4 to six hours at night
 - taking 3 hour naps during the day
 - dirtying the diaper with ease
 - holding her head up with a little wobbling
 - such a sweet baby
At 2 months Daley is:
 - smiling big and proud of it
 - sleeping 6 to 9 hours at night (whoohoo)
 - taking 1 to 2 hour naps during the day
 - still dirtying the diaper with ease (she's a healthy girl)
 - holding her head up with only an occasional wobble
 - very active when she is awake
 - a fan of kicking her feet...hard
 - making great eye contact
 - grunting, her favorite form of communication
 - well loved by momma and papa

Each day is a blessing!

1 comment:

Rachael Walker said...

So glad for this update! I've been patiently awaiting it :)