Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EEEEEEEE-ster!!!

Easter...one of my favorite days. As an only child I have colored eggs by myself every year until this year. I didn't color eggs, instead I made Jiggler Eggs (see picture above). It was quite fun and I kept thinking "what a great mom I am going to be" while I was making them. :-)

We went to Tyler's parents house for Easter and ate a feast with his grandparents, sister, cousin, and friends from NNU. It was a big group and one of our table conversations centered around sad dog stories. I brought it up and we just ran with it, kind of twisted. We are all dog lovers so we have everyone feeling pretty sad for a few minutes. That night we went to an Easter production at a local Nazarene church. It was great, very different that I expected. Not your average Jesus from birth til resurrection type of production.

I really look forward to having kids on Easter and teaching them of God's amazing gift of grace and watching them search for eggs. What fun!

No comments: