Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Nels Olsson



My mom is a married woman. She married Nels on September 27, 2008 in one of his fields. It was a beautiful day, and what I am most taken back by are the pictures. Usually I have to remind my mom to "smile real" so that we get a good picture. There was no need to remind her to "smile real" on her wedding day, these smiles are for real!

The Lord is blessing their marriage and they are learning a lot about each other. Congrats to Nels and mom! I love them both!

2 comments:

Oh Happy Day Design said...

wow your mom looks really happy and beautiful! I'm glad to hear the wedding went well.

Hannah said...

:):):):):):) I can not believe how healthy and happy your mom looks!! I havent seen her for quite some time now and she looks completely differnt! maybe part of it is her hip new haircut :) I am so excited for her and for you. I love you soo very much and miss you!!!!!